- Update and/or Add Student and Family Information for 2020-2021 (only if you have not already completed)
- Snap Code required for each returning child (sent home February 26). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a Snap Code.
- New students do not need a Snap Code.
- COVID-19 St. Peter School Return Plan 2020-2021
- St. Peter School Calendar (printable PDF) 2020-21
- School Supply Lists 2020-2021 (printable)
- Volunteer Opportunities/Descriptions (please fill out the online form)
- School Pictures & Meet the Teachers, Friday, August 14
- We have spaced things out to avoid crowding. Please wear masks to the event.
- Stop by your classroom to meet your teacher & drop off school supplies, then get your picture taken in Vasa Hall.
- No appointments are necessary for pictures, assuming you come at the times below.
5:00 pm Last names beginning with A-C
5:15 pm D-G
5:30 pm H-K
5:45 pm L-M
6:00 pm N-R
6:15 pm S-T
6:30 pm U-Z
If your assigned time does not work, please come at 6:45 pm.
- Pegasus School Picture Information for Parents (coming soon)
- Uniform Shopping Guidelines (including Lands End)
- Dennis Uniform website
- St. Peter School Code: POG
- No try-on day in Lincoln this summer. The Omaha store is closed to foot traffic; you can order online and choose either curbside pickup or regular shipping.
- Used Uniforms
- Visit our School Lunch Program page to see the lunch menu, check your MySchoolBucks account and download the application for Free & Reduced Lunches.
- Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT Program) - application deadline is July 19