- St. Peter Welcomes our new Pastor Fr. Eric Clark: Finding Great Joy in Serving our Faith Family
- Living According to God's Will: Forming a Conscience and Moral Code
- A Letter from our Pastor: Understanding God's Gift of Time
- RCIA begins September 3rd
- Undone - Freedom for the Feminine Heart: Women's Conference September 24-26, 2020
- Men on Fire: Men's conference October 17, 2020
- Sharing Your Unique Talents through the School Family Association
- Taking Relationships to the Next Level: "MEN ON FIRE" Conference Coming to St. Peter in October
- A Letter from our Pastor: Welcome Back...Welcome Home!
- We Thank You, Fr. Doty!
- The Traits of the Christian Steward
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd: Helping Children Encounter the Love of Christ
- St. Peter Parish Leads Eucharistic Processions throughout the Community
- Stewardship and Faith during Tough Times
- A Letter from our Pastor: The Light at the End of the Tunnel
- The Upcoming Women's Conference: Opening Hearts, Spreading the Word and Sharing in Spiritual Growth
- Golf League: A Change for Fellowship on the Links
- Keeping in Touch with the Holy Father: There's an App for that!
- Eucharistic Ministers of Holy Communion to the Homebound: Bringing Christ to our Wider Faith Community