- Catholic Schools Week at St. Peter School: Celebrating the Gift of Catholic Education
- A Letter from our Pastor: Forget the Resolutions... Sieze the Opportunities!
- Being a Voice for the Voiceless through the Right to Life Ministry
- The Patrol of Catholic Schools in America: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Annual Taste & See moves to the Summer: Change Designed to Ensure a Fun and Safe Gathering
- Our Parish Giving Tree: Caring and Sharing with Those in Need this Season
- Advent and Christmas Schedule
- A Letter from our Pastor: "Preparing for the Birth of Christ"
- Faith Partners: Bringing Hope to Those Struggling with Addiction
- Our Parish and School Wish List
- Begin the Journey Home for Christmas
- Eucharistic Adoration: Taking Time to Nurture our Friendship with the Lord
- Usher Ministry Carries Out the Mission of Hospitality: Building Community and Fostering Friendships in our St. Peter Family
- Living Out Gratitude and Stewardship: During Thanksgiving and Beyond
- A Letter from our Pastor: "What's in it for Us" May Surprise You
- Estate Planning: Prayerfully Ensuring the Continued Stewardship of our Treasure
- St. Charles Borromeo: An Example of Living Completely for the Lord
- The Scrip Program: Keep Your Pantry Stocked and Gas Tank Filled While Supporting the School!